Whether you are shopping around to upgrade your current hot water heater, or are in urgent need of a same day water heater replacement, Turbo Plumbing & Rooter is here for you! Our team of friendly plumbing professionals specializes in fast, affordable, and reliable hot water heater installation in Granada Hills, Northridge, Chatsworth, Sherman Oaks, Woodland Hills, Tarzana, and all of the San Fernando Valley. As a small, locally owned and operated plumbing company we take pride in the quality of service that we provide to each and every customer. We guarantee that when you call on us to perform your water heater installation service you will be 100% satisfied with the job we do or we will continue working until you are!
Our local Granada Hills plumbers can resolve any of the following water heater issues:
Here at Turbo Plumbing & Rooter our plumbing team will treat your home as if it were their very own. They will take the utmost care for your property and belongings while performing all work in a clean and organized manner. For added peace of mind it may help you to know that each and every plumber we employee has passed a drug screen & has undergone and extensive criminal background check. We will never send anyone into your home that we wouldn’t trust in our own.
Backed by years of experience in the plumbing industry, our team of plumbing pros can offer a wide range of water heater solutions including
- Repair of a broken or damaged component
- Replacement of a irreparable unit
- Upgrade to a tankless water heater
Call on Turbo Plumbing & Rooter today to perform your water heater installation in Granada Hills and experience plumbing service the way it should be, with a friendly approach, affordable prices, exceptional customer service, and top quality craftmanship.
We Can Install All Water Heater Types
When you call on Turbo Plumbing & Rooter to install a new water heater in your Granada Hills home, you can rest assured that our plumbing technicians will be courteous, clean and honest. If desired, they will always do their best to repair a damaged unit whenever possible. If they make the determination that the unit is beyond repair, or that the most cost effective options is replacement, they will walk you through your options on the different water heater types, brands, warranties, and prices.
Because water heaters typically last somewhere between 8 and 15 years, most homes still utillize convential hot water heaters. A conventional water heater is one that is equipped with a tank that holds heated water for on-demand use. They can be powered by a number of different fuel sources but most commonly we see natural gas or electric powered units in homes throughout Los Angeles County.
Regardless of the type of hot water you have, you can rest assured that we have the experience and now-how to repair or replace it.
Tankless Water Heaters
If you are interested in upgrading from a conventional water heater with a large storage tank, to a newer tankless model, we’ve got you covered! Tankless water heaters have a few advantages over their conventional counterparts. Most notable, their ability to heat water on demand. This eliminates the need for a large hot water storage tank since water is heated nearly instantaneously as it called from the taps throughout your home for use.
What Are The Benefits of Going Tankless?
When making the decision to replace a conventional water heater with a tankless water heater, a few key benefits usually help make the decision easier. Some of the benefits of upgrading to a tankless water heater include:
- Energy efficiency: Conventional water heaters must to continually heat water to keep it warm in the storage tank and ready for use when you need it. This means energy is constantly being used to heat the water resulting in higher energy costs. With a tankless hot water heater water is only heated right when you need it. This cuts energy costs significantly for any household.
- Size: Without the need for a water storage tank, tankless water heaters are much smaller than their traditional counterparts.
- Long lasting: Removing the storage tank has more benefits than just reduced energy consumption. It also adds to the durability of unit. No standing water means less likeliness of rust and mineral deposits that normally result in the failure of a standard unit in about every 8-12 years.
Call us today at (818) 918-6297 to schedule a water heater installation estimate. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!